Apple TV: How to Get Subtitles and Additional Audio in Movies-iTunes & Netflix
I recently started learning Spanish, and as part of my audio training I wanted to watch a movie with Spanish audio and English subtitles. It was not very clear how to to do this with Apple TV’s very simple remote, so I did some research to bring this information to you in this post.
It’s actually quite simple, and this works on both movies you rent or buy from iTunes as well as those you stream from Netflix via your Apple TV. It’s pretty simple, really:
- Either from Movies or Netflix on your AppleTV, start the movie.
- Hold down the center of the top button of the remote
- On this page you can select Chapters, Subtitles, Audio and Speakers :
4. Using the up and side arrows on the top button, navigate to Subtitles and click. If subtitles exist for the movie, they will show up below to select.
5. Using the up and side arrows on the top button, navigate to Audio and click. If additional audio/languages exist for the movie, they will show up below to select.
Pretty simple, right?
Health Tip from EveryManFit.com: Top 10 Health Tips You Should Start Today