The explosive growth of the gaming industry during the pandemic has shown that many have found a new outlet for much-needed connection in isolation. The gaming industry has skyrocketed during the pre-pandemic and post-pandemic, reaching people who would play every now and then, or even those who had previously snubbed it entirely. According to a recent study, in the US alone, four out of five consumers in one survey played video games in the last six months. So, what are the best virtual reality gloves out on the market? I say Captoglove, but let me give you details.
Virtual Reality (VR) Gaming
Virtual Reality gaming is the term used to describe a new generation of computer games with virtual reality (VR) technology that gives players a truly immersive, first-person perspective of game action. Participants both experience and influence the game environment through a variety of VR gaming devices, gaming laptops, and accessories, including VR headsets, sensor-equipped gloves, hand controllers, and many more.
The global virtual reality in gaming market size was valued at USD 11.56 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 30.2% from 2020 to 2027. VR has enhanced the gaming experience by offering a real-time ability to take gamers into their screens by providing gaming devices such as VR Headsets and Gloves. There is a huge fan following for Aircraft simulators, Car racing, and other real-world simulator games. Therefore, it has also increased the sales of these VR devices. Among them are VR Gloves. If you are in the market looking for one of the best VR gaming gloves then you should certainly consider “Captoglove”.
Interested in our review of gaming laptops for 2021?
Or, maybe the best graphics cards for mining crypto?
CaptoGlove is a Virtual Reality (VR) glove that works as a natural controller for all applications, thus giving you the realism and degree of immersion that is needed to fully appreciate a Virtual Reality experience.
There is a famous saying “Nothing is more immersive than using your own hands to control, grab and interact in another reality!” and when it comes to VR gaming, this quotation is certainly true. If you are a big fan of Digital Combat Simulator World (DCS) or any other real-world simulator then you cannot deny the fact how badly one desires to behold a VR glove that can completely replace our computer keyboard and mouse.
Captoglove – reasons to buy
- As a hand machine interface, CaptoGlove offers a unique and immersive experience on a wide variety of platforms (compatible with computers and other gaming consoles) and for different games. Coupled with VR headsets is almost life-like.
- It is available in different sizes from Large to Medium and is available as a single glove or a pair (for both hands).
- The textile used in the manufacture of CaptoGlove is developed by the world’s premier manufacturers of equipment for soccer and winter sports. It offers a premium feel and is sweat-resistant.
- CaptoGlove offers best-in-class battery timing of up to 10 hours of continuous hardcore gaming, which was unheard of previously. Moreover, the capacitive touch-enabled fingers will allow using your other Smart Devices.
- Compatible with multiple devices and different platforms, CaptoGlove is the ultimate across-platform controller. It is fully compatible with Windows PCs, iOS and Android devices.
- CaptoGlove uses natural hand movements as control gestures for a quick and easy learning curve.
Captoglove is Adaptable for Every Use
The company offers dynamic software (Capto Suite) where you will be able to personalize your Captoglove for every use. From a VR Glove to a 3D Mouse, to a Gaming Controller, to a HOTAS, to a VR Wand (coming soon) — make it whatever you want!
Captoglove is Built for Immersion
Vibrating actuators on the back of the glove provide tactile feedback from the game, making for a more immersive experience. This can be used by games in several ways, one being a way of force feedback to know something important is happening. Nothing is more immersive than using your own hands to control, grab and interact in another reality! Inside a VR headset or in front of your screen — it’s all up to you!
Captoglove has Natural Controls
Three different sensors are used (gyroscopes, accelerometers and magnetometers) in order to ascertain the movement and positioning of each hand.
VR Gaming is an emerging market and currently, a handful of devices are available in the market. Fortunately, CaptoGlove is a rare breed of VR Gloves that does exactly what its manufacturers claim. Its pricing is also very reasonable considering the fact there are not many alternatives available in the market at present. It also has good developer support; offers great battery life that is good for long gaming sessions, offers detailed movement readings, has wireless freedom for movement, and is compatible with many VR technologies. Considering all of these points if you are looking for VR Glove then CaptoGlove can be a good pick.