Being healthy is no longer a preference or a living niche. Living healthy has become a lifestyle for many women in the West as lives have become more hectic and schedules, busy. With growing problems like diabetes, hypertension and cardiac problems, women have grown more aware of what needs to be done to stay healthy. Apart from that, more and more women are becoming conscious of maintaining a near-perfect figure.
The advent of smart devices has aided this health revolution and vice-versa. The use of fitness trackers for women has grown greatly over the last few years. The spread of gadgets such as the fitness watch and fitness band is a testament to how technology is propelling the health revolution.
Let’s take a look at the top 10 fitness trackers for women in 2019 that the online market has got to offer.
- Fitbit Flex 2: This is one of the fitness watches for women that you can buy under $100. Costing $82, this fitness tracker comes with 5 days of battery life and surprisingly water resistance up to 50 meters. However, this pretty fitness tracker has got no display screen. This can be a bit of a downer for those who prefer the tracker to have a display. The watch also tracks your sleep and reports you on the quality of your sleep.
- Samsung Fit E 2019: If you want to buy a branded heart rate monitor that also displays your altitude, Samsung Galaxy watch is your go-to a fitness tracker. Not just that, you also get a GPS monitor with this watch that tracks your geographical position. Add to the mix, water resistance of up to 50 meters and a replaceable band, this is obviously one of the best fitness watches for women. It is also compatible with iOS and Android.
- Fitbit Alta HR: If you are looking for getting more information that can help you optimize your workouts; the Fitbit Alta HR is meant for you. It comes with a grayscale screen that gives it an awesome aesthetic. It comes with a heart rate monitor that will precisely measure your heart rate during workouts. However, if you are an athlete tier health enthusiast, this isn’t meant for you.
- Samsung Gear Fit2 Pro: Another awesome fitness tracker by Samsung, this fitness tracker for women not only comes with an altimeter but also with a music player to entertain you on the go. The color screen adds excitement to the whole fitness regimen. However, a minor downer can be the battery life that spans only up to 3 days. Wi-Fi enabled systems you download music from your computer, tablets, and smartphones.
- Garmin Vivosmart 4: The 7-day battery life is perhaps the most shining feature that gives it an edge over most of the others. Not just that, but if you want to measure your stress, this fitness watch for women also monitors it constantly. You can also wear this while swimming. You can connect it to MyFitnessPal and upload your workout data on your account. Besides, it also comes with sleep tracker technology.
- Fitbit Versa: This fitness tracker combines the feature of a fitness tracker with that of a smartwatch. You not only monitor your heart rate and sleep data, but also check text messages, calls and notifications. You can sync it with third-party apps such as Amazon Alexa, Strava and MapMyRun.
- Moov 3D Fitness Tracker: This fitness tracker looks like as if it comes straight up from the future. Although not equipped with a screen, it provides a lot of other awesome features. Extremely lightweight, you will feel like wearing a feather on your wrist. Also, it comes with a high battery life which is ideal for prolonged workout regimens.
- Huawei Pro 2: This sleek and sexy looking Chinese fitness tracker is a next step in the world of fitness tracking. It comes with a 21-day standby battery life. Sounds impossible, right? But that’s a fact. Also, it comes with standard features such as heart rate measure and GPS. Does not matter whether you use an Android or an iPhone since it comes with a dual-compatibility feature. However, it does not connect with Microsoft or any other type of smartphone.
- Amazefit Bip: The Amazefit Bip is an amazing fitness tracker for women with a wide screen to display ample workout data. It may look like a smartwatch but is more of a fitness tracker. It comes with amazing one-month battery life, so now you can relax about having to go through the hassle of changing the battery from time to time. It’s Apple Watch like looks are a big plus on the aesthetic front. Although the watch looks big, it is surprisingly very lightweight. It also comes with the multi-sport tracking feature.
- Fitbit Blaze: If you have been looking for a fitness tracker that looks more like a watch, you should certainly go for this. With an advanced heart rate tracker and activity tracking technology, this fitness tracker is more appropriate for runs and long walks. However, not being waterproof, you cannot use it for swimming. In terms of aesthetics, the design is quite unique. In fact, it is so strange that it is appealing for those who are looking for a certain type of a niche in design. The biggest up for this fitness tracker is that it is compatible with iOS, Android and even Windows devices.
These were the top 10 fitness trackers for women in 2019 that you should definitely try out. Doesn’t matter if you are in your 20s or your 40s. If you want a healthy lifestyle, combined with some cutting-edge consumer tech, these watches can be your great tech companions. However, it would also be better if you note down your priority features and then buy your kind of watch according to your niche or preference.